Digital Learning Resources
Website Resources for Students and Families
Adaire School PortaPortal for STEM Activities can be found here.
Educational Companies who may be offering free subscriptions can be found here.
Links to Eureka Math Digital Lessons can be found here.
Steppers and Instruction support for Students and Families
- Getting to Google Classroom. (Step 8)
- How to Use Google Classroom Video
- Log in to Philasd.org using Student Information Video
- How to turn in an assignment on Google Classroom Video
- Locating Programs on the Student Portal (Step 9) **Reading A-Z (RAZkids), Lexia, iReady)
LEXIA – All students will be prompted to take a 10-15 min diagnostic test the first time they log into Lexia. This will ensure students perform tasks matching their individual skill levels.
- LEXIA supports for Teachers
- LEXIA intro video for Core5
- Lexia Core 5 Support (K-5th)
- Lexia PowerUp Support (6th-8th)
- Lexia Log In Stepper
- Google Classroom Log In Stepper
- Chromebook Internet Connection Stepper