Clubs & After-School Activities
School Clubs & After-School Programs
Below is a list of upcoming after-school activities that are planned for this year. More information to follow (including how to sign up) so stay tuned!
- Green Crew/Environmental Stewardship with Mr. McGeehan
- Flag Football – Mr. Meile and Mr.Price, grades 5-6 – The after-school Flag Football program will begin this Friday 9/23 from 3:15-4:15 for students in 5th and 6th grade. If your child is interested, have them please see Mr. Meile or Mr. Price for the program permission slip.
- Choir, happening during school hours for grades 3-8
- Photojournalism/Newspaper – Ms. Olavage 6-8th grade
- Girls on the Run Program in the Spring 3rd-5th grade – Ms Scheffler, Ms. Schepers and Ms. Olavage
- STEM Club with Mr. Lewis for grades 3-8
- Yoga Class – 5th and 6th grade with Ms. Scheffler
- Mileage Club with Mr. Meile during Recess – find Mr. Meile during recess to join
- STEAM Program with Mr. Cole – Will begin in October. STEAM staff will come to back to school night on 9/21 and advertise the program. More information will be sent in coming weeks.